- Charlie C 1/2JA For – being much more absorbed in all areas of his learning and explaining his
understanding with confidence.
- Joshua H 1/2JA For – settling in so well to life at High View and being a pleasure to have in our
- Riley S 1/2SM For – giving detailed explanations about equal groups in Maths and using the sentence stem well!
- Dylan L 1/2SM For – a really focused approach to his writing to ensure a variety of vocabulary.
- Isabella Mc 1/2WS For – applying her new found confidence and resilience in all areas of her learning – even beating her personal best in English!
- Nico S 1/2WS For – blossoming into an independent, absorbed learner this term who is not afraid of taking greater risks in his learning. Well done, Nico!
- Carchie B 3/4LW For – making links in Maths this week and applying his shape knowledge.
- Flora W 3/4LW For – using reasoning and accurate language when identifying different angles.
- Harry S 3/4JH For – recognising properties of shapes including parallel lines and sharing his findings with others.
- Ruby W 3/4JH For – her excellent understanding of climate zones this week during our geography lesson.
- Isabelle U 3/4SC For – her valuable contributions when discussing the Earth’s climate zones.
- Jessica S 3/4SC For – her confident reasoning when identifying triangles and quadrilaterals.
- Boz S 5/6ST For – simplifying fractions using his knowledge of common factors!
- Matty H 5/6ST For – creating some amazing kennings for Biorn’s arsenal of weapons.
- Jack B 5/6CS For – his fantastic Viking poem, which uses figurative language to “grip” the reader.
- Grace C 5/6CS For – using her DT cookery skills effectively to make her own meal whilst collaboratively supporting her friends.
- Charlie R 5/6SM For – making links in grammar this week when learning about expanded noun phrases.
- Lola G 5/6SM For – her perseverance when comparing fractions with different denominators using equivalent fractions this week.