Lakhan B – for attending a Plymouth Argyle Football day during half term and receiving a medal. Well done!
Kayla F – for receiving a World Qualifier 2020 certificate for dance. We are very proud of you.
Lilibeth L – for now being able to ride her bike with no stabilisers. Mummy and Daddy are so proud of you.
FRIDAY ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
- Theo H FS2MI For – using his phonics and his beautiful handwriting when writing his sentences about the Three Billy Goats Gruff.
- Rosie H FS2MI For – using different strategies when counting 1ps and 10ps in her purse.
- Lance D FS2DB For – always having such a positive and resilient attitude to learning.
- Eleanor A FS2DB For – really persevering with writing her name. Well done.
- Corey G 1/2JA For – being so absorbed in his art learning when sketching facial features.
- Kyle B 1/2JA For – his fantastic enthusiasm during our year 1/2 assembly.
- Narla A 1/2HW For – a fantastic performance as Fiona Future in our team assembly.
- Leighton R 1/2HW For – speaking with expression and clarity as Robert Falcon Scott in our team assembly.
- Ellie L 1/2SM For – delivering her line with great articulation and expression in our assembly.
- Lilly W 1/2SM For – really developing a love of reading. Lilly is particularly enjoying sharing books and reading at every opportunity!
- Riley H 3/4JH For – his positive attitude and enthusiasm towards all areas of his learning.
- Lani U 3/4JH For – her detailed explanations of life during the Ancient Egyptian civilization, thinking carefully about her vocabulary choices.
- Lillie R 3/4HW For – collaborating well with others when investigating how sound is made and travels to our ear.
- Lewis C 3/4HW For – making fantastic links in his Maths learning when describing the properties of triangles and quadrilaterals.
- Leo P 3/4BL For – collaborating well with his peers and showing fantastic team work when learning new dictionary skills.
- Charlotte C 3/4BL For – sharing her ideas with enthusiasm and articulating clearly when discussing angles in Maths.
- Leonie H 5/6ST For – successfully finding the area of a triangle in Maths today.
- Sonny S-D 5/6ST For – his thoughtful and well-founded answers when reading our guided reading text.
- Lakhan B 5/6SM For – his fantastic Oracy skills in our guided reading sessions this week.
- Deano E 5/6SM For – his enthusiastic attitude to all learning, especially in Science when discovering all about blood!
- Isla E-D 5/6CR For – her shared responses during our guided reading sessions which are thought provoking – we are very proud of you!
- Connor P 5/6CR For – his focused and determined attitude towards every aspect of his learning – he is a superstar!