Lakhan B – for attending a Plymouth Argyle Football day during half term and receiving a medal. Well done!
Kayla F – for receiving a World Qualifier 2020 certificate for dance. We are very proud of you.
Lilibeth L – for now being able to ride her bike with no stabilisers. Mummy and Daddy are so proud of you.
FRIDAY ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
- Freya G 1/2CH For – an amazing start to year 1! Well done for trying, so hard to communicate with the class!
- Kobi H 1/2CH For – showing such fantastic maturity and resilience when coping with so many changes.
- Ellie-Mai J 1/2WP For – settling into our class so well and sharing great enthusiasm for our learning about the Great Fire of London.
- Riley W 1/2WP For – settling in very well to our school and being a kind and collaborative learner.
- Bailey W 1/2JA For – a fantastic start to year 1 and having a super attitude towards his learning.
- Daisy J 1/2JA For – settling into year 1 so well and being so absorbed in her learning.
- Bella G 3/4LW For – persevering in every aspect of her learning, making a great start to year 3.
- Razie A 3/4LW For – settling into High View so well and for adopting a positive and resilient attitude.
- Logan H 3/4JH For – his extremely positive and enthusiastic attitude towards all areas of his learning.
- Leon E 3/4JH For – being a consistently absorbed learner and an excellent role model to our class.
- Anastasija B 3/4EL For – her focused and resilient attitude towards all areas of her learning.
- Somara E 3/4EL For – returning to school with a determined attitude, making a great start to year 3.
- Tiffany F 5/6SR For – reading, writing and comparing numbers up to one million – amazing!!!
- Tate W 5/6SR For – writing some amazing sentences with elaborate word choices to include in his poem.
- Freya U 5/6LT For – sharing her thoughts and ideas so articulately with the whole class and for already showing great retention of facts.
- Nicholas H 5/6LT For – showing a real thirst for knowledge, researching facts in his own time about our new “North America” theme.
- Tatum H 5/6SM For – settling back into school life seamlessly with beams of positivity.
- Abigail L 5/6SM For – her enthusiasm towards all of her learning, especially her Maths this week.