Bristol Standard Purposes
These purposes are underpinned by Quality. The purpose of the Bristol Standard is to:
- Achieve high quality provision for all children from birth in a culture of inclusion and anti-discriminatory practice.
- Work together collaboratively and have a voice and learn from each other.
- Celebrate current good practice and develop the quality and effectiveness of provision through a process of reflection.
- Enable settings to develop and improve the quality and effectiveness of their practice to benefit all children from birth.
- Support the development of genuine partnerships with children’s families or carers, other professionals and the local and wider community.
- Promote leadership which is motivational and inclusive that demonstrates a commitment to sustain continuous improvement and contribute to professional development.
- Enable change through clear leadership and a shared vision which values individual strengths.The information written has been gathered from : https://www.bristol.gov.uk/resources-professionals/bristol-standard